- Pick up from your hotel in Zanzibar for morning charter flight to Kisima airstrip or Same airport (taking 1 hour and few minutes) depending on the flight.
- Upon arrival at Kisima airstrip or Same airport, you will be met and greeted by our professional driver guides for short briefing and drive for registration and entry at Zange gate.
- Morning Game drive at Mkomazi National park.
- Hot lunch at Mkomazi cottage/Kisima camp or Picnic lunch at selected site Mbula or Dindira view point for a chance to spot the images of your dreams ranging from the beautiful scenery to fascinating views of wildlife, in a natural habitat.
- Mount Kilimanjaro view depending on weather condition.
- Beautiful landscapes scenes from Vitewini, Kisima and Dindira Picnic Sites.
- Visit African Wild Dogs Breeding Bomas.
- Afterwards Rhino viewing and other mammals in the sanctuary.
- After the safari, drive to Kisima airstrip or Same airport for your flight back to Zanzibar where your driver will be waiting for you to transfer back to your hotel.
Commonly seen animals in Mkomazi: buffaloes, giraffes, impalas, zebra, elephant, hartebeest, duikers, elands, fringe-eared oryx, plenty of birds including both residents and migrants e.g. European roller, ostrich and vultures guinea fowls.
Occasionally seen animals in Mkomazi: hyena, cheetah,
Rarely seen animals in Mkomazi: lions, leopard.
There are no reviews yet.